RSVP here. FREE for current CIC/IHB members!
Chatbots have become an important tool for solving problems in health and medicine.
Attendees will participate and compete for two awards, by proposing solutions to specific healthcare problems, through rapid prototyping and design thinking with our exclusive Chatbot Builder.
Facilitated by technology experts and physicians, discussions will be held on the design of conversational robots or Chatbots for Health to create innovative new services.
- Learn how to fill an innovation gap in healthcare.
- Learn how to build a great chatbot.
- Enjoy collaborating on an interdisciplinary team.
- Get support for your ideas from health leaders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- CIC members and students, healthcare professionals and managers, and present and future entrepreneurs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN BY ATTENDING?
- You will learn how Chatbots help solve problems in health care.
- You will learn how to collaborate and build creative health chatbots.
- You will push the limits of your mind and body and amaze all of us.
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE
- Attendees are required to bring their online Registration badge (name must match the application) and their laptops.
- However, NO programming knowledge is required. This event is accessible to anyone who can use a laptop.