Have you wondered what it's like to be a Hubber? Join us on the last day of ImpactFest for an open day of coworking at Impact Hub Boston! No need to be a member, just come on by and join our community for the day. Come to work, collaborate, network and get inspired by our social impact Hub community.
Looking for some ideas on how to spend your day? Here's a suggested itinerary for your visit!
- Stop by first thing in the morning to our BostonSpeaks: Social Impact panel conversation in the Anchor event space off the lobby.
- After your breakfast dose of impact conversation, head on up to the Impact Hub Boston space on the 15th floor. Check in with the host at the front desk and help yourself to a cup of espresso or tea in the kitchen.
- Next task: find a comfortable space to work. We have many different work options- standing desks, soft seating, individual desks, etc.
- Join us for an informational tour of Impact Hub Boston at 10:30am.
- For a dose of mid-day inspiration, join us for our weekly 12:30 Coffee Conversation.
- Towards the end of the day, please grab a complimentary glass of wine or beer at our special weekly wine down at 4:30pm. We'll have a few Hubbers available for an "Ask Me Anything" roundtable about what it's like to work from the Hub as a social entrepreneur.
- End the week of festivities with a celebration of creativity and art as a beacon of social change with local artists at our Art for Social Change Gallery Opening.
RSVP to reserve your spot!
This event is a part of ImpactFest, our first week-long celebration of our community’s impact, of the strength of our social impact ecosystem in Boston, and of our fourth birthday at Impact Hub Boston. Learn from current members, Impact Hub alum, and other local social entrepreneurs about their work on pressing social and environmental issues and lessons from their entrepreneurial journeys. Contribute your skills to projects making a better Boston at Open Project Night. Discuss pivotal cultural issues of our times and the roles we have in resolving them. Celebrate our fourth birthday as a community and home for social impact in Boston, and help imagine the local issues we might work together to tackle into the future. Build your network into a community.
Join us: October 1-6, 2017. See the full calendar of ImpactFest events.