Executive Poise, Presence and Influence is a two-day experiential, hands-on program designed to increase a leader’s self-awareness and build critical presence and communication skills necessary for leading in an increasingly complex business environment.
Leaders who exude Executive Poise and Presence understand how to present themselves and their ideas in a straightforward and genuine manner. They seek to understand and encourage a spirit of unity in those they lead. They know how to open others up to their ideas and exert influence. They are able to bring business strategy to life and galvanize others to action.
- Can you show up and be fully present?
- Can you connect authentically with others?
- Can you open up others to your ideas?
In this workshop you will develop and apply tangible skills that will help you create an environment that people want to work in and contribute to. You will get first-hand practice with techniques that will help you:
- Project a higher level of credibility and confidence
- Understand how to tailor messages to your audience
- Bring your personal leadership brand to life
- Use personal stories and metaphors to make your messages stick
- Increase impact of venture pitches
Click here to purchase tickets. Two complimentary tickets are available for CIC members! Email Molly Rahman at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.