Do you think resumes aren't the best way to evaluate candidates? Is the reinvented performance management still not quite reinvented enough? Do you think the people operations needle could be pushed even further? If you're anything like us you have a few "radical" ideas under your sleeve to improve the frustrations of people management. And if so, we want to hear them!
The discussion will start with sharing our personal stories, then moving to our radical ideas to transform organizations and then to what we can offer to each other to support each other moving forward,
Inspired by Thomas Jefferson, who would invite people into his home to discuss ideas and share knowledge and experiences. The goals is for this to be a meaningful and deeper alternative to the traditional networking event you might attend. The rules:
* Limit the group to around 12 individuals
* Foster discussion around a series of deep questions
* Share with the entire table rather than just discussing with who sits next to you
* Build new and real connections that last beyond the dinner
For more here is a TED Talk on the topic!
What does the Dinner Include?
- The dinner will include food & dessert (please let us know if you have any allergies).
Please RSVP to attend - tickets here!