Learn about recent advances and challenges using CRISPR screening tools within the drug discovery process.
Dr. John Doench (Broad Institute), Dr. Ophir Shalem (University of Pennsylvania), Amanda Haas (Horizon Discovery), Dr. Eric Lightcap (Takeda), Dr. Jon Moore (Horizon Discovery), Dr. Benedict Cross (Horizon Discovery), and Dr. Amit Choudhary (Harvard Medical School) will be presenting at the Masterclass.
You'll learn about the following topics:
- Insights into carrying out CRISPR knockout, interference and activation screens
- Applications in drug discovery
- Arrayed CRISPR screening
- Maximizing data analysis of CRISPR screens
- Validating hits from primary CRISPR screens
- Latest developments together with future directions in the field of CRISPR screening
You'll be able to:
- Attend presentations by Horizon experts and KOLs
- Participate in Panel/Roundtable discussions on latest topics
- Have the opportunity to network with other participants
- Meet for 1:1 discussion with Horizon CRISPR screening experts