Social Impact Cohort Application
Thank you for your interest in CIC Massachusetts’ Social Impact Cohort. This program offers a unique opportunity for small organizations led by historically underserved entrepreneurs—including BIPOC, female-identifying, and veteran-led businesses—based in Massachusetts. Participants selected to join the Cohort will receive access to regular programming through CIC and local partners, educational and networking opportunities, one-to-one mentorship and introductions to potential capital investors.
Applications and Selection Timeline:
- Applications are open October 30, 2023 through December 8, 2023.
- All applicants will receive an email in mid-December to let them know the status of their application
- Applicants who meet the selection criteria will be invited to an interview round; interviews will occur in mid-January.
- All applicants will be notified via email in late-January whether they have been selected to participate in the program or not.
- The Cohort will kickoff on-site at CIC Cambridge on February 12, 2024
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or assistance.