A CIC sponsored event hosted by the New England Impact Investing Initiative
Whether you regard impact investing as a fad or the future, this event challenges you to consider a different perspective. Our expert panel will address the assumptions of advocates and the concerns of skeptics in an honest and critical discussion. The first hour will kick off with discussion and Q&A to generate dialogue with panelists and the audience. The second hour will transition to a debate format and interactive group activity to challenge perspectives on risk and opportunity in the impact investing realm.
Following the event, join panelists and fellow guests for for drinks, complimentary appetizers, and further networking at a nearby bar.
Get your ticket here.
- Brad Bedingfield, Counsel, Hemenway & Barnes LLP
- Benjamin D. Stone, Corporate Attorney, Mintz Levin
- Christopher Robert, Founder, Dobility, Inc. (Survey CTO)
- Anuj A. Shah, Executive Director & Head of Strategy & Business Management, Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management
- Ryan E. Dings, Chief Operating Officer & General Counsel, Sunwealth