Branchfood and Branch Venture Group invite you to attend our second annual financing for food discussion focused on angel investment for high-growth food startups on Thursday, June 21st 6PM-8:30PM at 50 Milk Street in Boston's Downtown Crossing.
Areas of Focus:
- Hear from investors on what financing food is all about what they look for in investments
- Learn the terminology used by angel investors and venture capitalists
- Understand the pros and cons of raising early-stage investment for your startup
- Review the process for raising funding, timeline expectations, and documentation
- Receive answers to your questions about the fundraising process
This panel discussion is ideal for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs, individuals looking to connect with food investors, and anyone interested in food consumer packaged goods, food tech, and agtech business development, and finance.
Register here. CIC/IHB members: use code CICVIP for 25% off registration!