In this presentation, Packet 39 CEO, Vice will go over a few VR projects and applications they developed for nuclear power, aerospace and medical industries in the past 3 years.
• Creating stress in VR to reduce stress in real life
• The importance of muscle memory and designing effective VR training
• A show of hands - camera based Mixed Reality to bring user's hands into VR
• VR-less VR - the power of VR 3D tracking without the bulky headset
• Avoiding spacetime collisions with 4D visualizations and work scheduling
• A power plant in your cubicle - Cost effective 3D scanning of industrial spaces for walkdowns and work planning
Back to All Events