We open our space the first Monday night of each month for you to bring projects that change Boston for the better. Host small events, co-work, network, trade skills and get involved with the projects of others.
At Open Project Night you can:
- Network with local people who share an interest in a better Boston, Cambridge, and beyond. Imagine together, share opportunities to get involved, and trade skills.
- Work on existing local project ideas or come to work on your own (post-its and white boards provided, laptops are not).
- Host your event or meeting in one of our meeting spaces (one is for up to 15 people, others are 4-6 comfortably).
What kind of projects are we talking about? This month at OPN, we're hosting the following groups:
- Put your marketings skills to use at the Marketers Who RESIST meetup as they develop of a network of volunteer marketers to work on politically progressive initiatives. This group is all about putting your skills as marketers to work to fight back against bigotry, fascism, income inequality and healthcare inequality. "We do this by doing what we do best, GETTING THE WORD OUT in a clear and succinct message that drives people to act."
- Looking to reduce your individual carbon footprint? Tired of rising utility cost? Let's start with your home and provide you information on how you can go carbon neutral, produce and store your own energy! Discuss Energy Efficiency forhomes, and the transition to sustainable energy and storage with Ajay Singh.
For more details and updates on groups presenting, click here!