Join Crate.io CTO and co-founder, Jodok Batlogg for a deep dive into “things” data and CrateDB.
Sensors, devices, networks, GPs, and IT equipment generate firehoses of complex data that need to be processed in real time. Jodok will dive into this:
- Things-data use cases in IoT, Cybersecurity, and Fleet tracking
- Do these use cases require a new type of DBMS?
- Your DBMS options - SQL vs. NoSQL vs. Time Series…
- CrateDB, an open source real-time SQL DBMS for “things data”
- Live demo - modernize bottle production via real-time industrial IoT data
Lunch and beverages will be served, along with heaps of CrateDB swag!
11:30 - 12:00 : Lunch & networking
12:00 - 12:45 : Jodok's tech talk
12:45 - end : Q&A, networking
Jodok Batlogg is widely recognized for his expertise in open source and big data. He was an early adopter of cloud services, in 2006, and began working with billions of records early on. Prior to founding Crate.io, he was the CTO at StudiVZ (Germany's Facebook), the CTO at Sevenload, and CEO of Lovely Systems. He is also a director of the open source Plone & Zope foundations.