Impact Hub Boston opens up our space the first Monday night of each month for you to bring projects that change Boston for the better. Host small events, co-work, network, trade skills and get involved with the projects of others.
At Open Project Night you can:
- Network with local people who share an interest in a better Boston, Cambridge, and beyond. Imagine together, share opportunities to get involved, and trade skills.
- Work on existing local project ideas or come to work on your own (post-its and white boards provided, laptops are not).
- Host your event or meeting in one of our meeting spaces (one is for up to 15 people, others are 4-6 comfortably).
This month at OPN:
- Practice your pitch and receive feedback with other entrepreneurs, investors, business owners and non-profit professionals with BostonSpeaks Pitch Night
- Join the DIY Data Art Project in using technology, innovation, and art to address racial injustices, economic equality, and the ‘value gap’ in local Boston communities in a personalized way.
- Learn to use and edit the largest collaborative mapping project in the world with Open Street Map Boston (BYO Laptop!)
- Join Buzzing Barriers to share your story by creating mixed media art, and learn about using visual storytelling to help cultivate compassion and support local social justice nonprofits.
- A Boston IDEO Chapter MeetUp
- Put your marketing skills to use at the Marketers Who RESIST meetup as they develop of a network of volunteer marketers to work on politically progressive initiatives.
RSVP and learn more about OPN!
This event is a part of ImpactFest.
ImpactFest is our first week-long celebration of our community’s impact, of the strength of our social impact ecosystem in Boston, and of our fourth birthday at Impact Hub Boston. Learn from current members, Impact Hub alum, and other local social entrepreneurs about their work on pressing social and environmental issues and lessons from their entrepreneurial journeys.
Join us: October 1-6, 2017. See the full calendar of ImpactFest events.