An intensive one-day workshop for startups
Selling to large businesses is already challenging: selling technology adds an additional layer of complexity.
B2B technology startups need to deal with a range of stakeholders, address perceived risk, and be ready to address incumbents and competitors.
On the flip side, corporate clients are a game-changer, with larger budgets and higher potential sales revenue, while demonstrating market proof and supporting future growth.
In this one-day intensive workshop we share strategies, resources, and tips for finding, engaging and selling B2B technology to corporate decision makers.
Topics covered :
- Mapping out your sales process
- Finding and engaging corporate decision makers
- How to handle incumbents and competition
- Demonstrating value to decision makers
- Product demos
- Forecasting and sales numbers
- Addressing risk concerns
- Proof of concepts and trials
- RFIs and RFPs
- Selling to committees
- Talking implementation plans and goals
Coffee, tea, snacks and working lunch provided.
For more information, visit: https://prompt-inc.com/bigsales. CIC members get 25% off with code '$$$'!