Author: Isabel Myjer

Showing 21-30 of 34

Group of people talking while sitting at a roundtable

Cultivating Equity: Women’s Journey in Startups and Financial Access

Posted on Updated on March 8, 2024

By Alejandra Winter, Director, CIC International Soft Landing In Latin America 96% of financing pours into startups led by men, leaving a mere 4% for those spearheaded by women. This abysmal gap/staggering difference, pointed out by the global consulting firm Gender Smart, underscores the challenges women face in accessing foreign funds to drive entrepreneurship. While […]

Read Full Story about Cultivating Equity: Women’s Journey in Startups and Financial Access

10 challenges women continue to face as they pursue leadership roles

Posted on Updated on March 25, 2024
The Business Journals Leadership Trust
Read Full Story about 10 challenges women continue to face as they pursue leadership roles
Headshot of Howard David, CEO of Akamis Bio

Oncology innovator Akamis Bio establishes its transatlantic presence at CIC Cambridge

Posted on Updated on March 5, 2024
Read Full Story about Oncology innovator Akamis Bio establishes its transatlantic presence at CIC Cambridge
A man sitting in a wheelchair, similing

Disability in the Workplace

Posted on Updated on February 29, 2024
Read Full Story about Disability in the Workplace
The Massachusetts Social Impact Program cohort members pose for a group photo at CIC Cambridge

CIC Selects Eight Local Minority-Owned Startups for its Massachusetts Social Impact Program

Posted on Updated on April 8, 2024
Read Full Story about CIC Selects Eight Local Minority-Owned Startups for its Massachusetts Social Impact Program
Women reading the HBR article "Redefining the Workspace to Strategically Support Corporate Culture, Innovation, and Growth" on an iPad

New Harvard Business Review Analytic Services Report Finds Business Respondents Connect Culture-Based Workspace Decisions to Driving Business Success

Posted on Updated on January 24, 2024
Read Full Story about New Harvard Business Review Analytic Services Report Finds Business Respondents Connect Culture-Based Workspace Decisions to Driving Business Success
Stacey Messier at CIC Providence

CIC Leader Stacey Messier Promoted to General Manager of New England

Posted on Updated on January 2, 2024
Read Full Story about CIC Leader Stacey Messier Promoted to General Manager of New England
Lobby of CIC Fukuoka

CIC Announces Second Location in Japan, in the city of Fukuoka, to open Spring 2025

Posted on Updated on January 3, 2024
Read Full Story about CIC Announces Second Location in Japan, in the city of Fukuoka, to open Spring 2025
A life sciences or biotech scientist working in CIC Philadelphia's laboratory space

Philadelphia: Your Gateway to Growth in Life Sciences and Biotech

Posted on Updated on October 24, 2023
Read Full Story about Philadelphia: Your Gateway to Growth in Life Sciences and Biotech
2023 St. Louis Social Impact Cohort Participants

Providing a Runway for Success: CIC St. Louis Welcomes Third Social Impact Cohort

Posted on Updated on September 26, 2023
Read Full Story about Providing a Runway for Success: CIC St. Louis Welcomes Third Social Impact Cohort