Learn how you can adapt your organisation to face and embrace change
At GovLab we believe that innovation can thrive in the public sector! We will discuss how to organise, execute and scale innovation in public sector organisations. This masterclass zooms in the critical elements for successful public sector innovation including:
- Creating awareness and understanding of innovation with organisational leadership
- Setting up an adaptive and ambitious innovation strategy
- Organising for innovation
- Building new, innovative and human-centered solutions in a lean approach
- Creating and enhancing an innovative culture
- Co-creation with partners in your innovation ecosystem
Using the design thinking methodology you will (together with peers) work on your own innovation challenge.
Program and practical information:
Date: September 24th and 25th
Location: Cambridge Innovation Center, Stationsplein 45, 4th floor, 3013 AK Rotterdam, The Netherlands
All sessions will be held in English.
12:00 – 13:00: Walk-in with lunch
13:00 – 17:00: Introduction and keynotes
17:00 – 18:00: Experiencing innovation from startups
19:00 – 21:00: Celebrate failure night
08:00 – 09:00: Networking breakfast
09:00 – 09.30: Opening keynote
09:30 – 10.00: Design your innovation challenge
10:00 – 15:00: Solve your innovation challenge
15:00: Roundup and drinks
599 euro excl VAT. Price includes the all food and drinks during the two day masterclass, excludes hotel and travel expenses.
Speaker line up
- Justin Ferrel - Fellowships Founder at the Institute of Design at Stanford University, aka "the d.school"
- Stine Degnegaard - PhD in Co-Creation, Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts
- Janneke Niessen - Successful entrepreneur and Most Innovative Leader 2016 in the Netherlands
- Jitske Kramer - Author of the management book of the year ‘The Corporate Tribe’
- Dap Hartman - Associate professor of Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship at Delft University of Technology
- Lucien Engelen - Director REshape Center, Radboudumc and Global Strategist on Digital Health