We’d like to hear from you! Join us for a community conversation to share your experience and provide input on future policies and programs focusing on large building efficiency.
Buildings play an important part in Miami-Dade County's resilience efforts. For this reason, the County is embarking on a new initiative, Building Efficiency 305 (BE305), to increase energy and water efficiency in our building sector (private and public).
· Hear about the multiple benefits of energy and water efficiency and success stories from local building owners.
· Learn about energy-savings opportunities and water conservation rebate programs.
· Provide input for future County policies to improve energy and water efficiency in local large buildings.
Who should attend?
· Individuals, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and universities interested in energy and water efficiency
· Energy and water efficiency trade association groups
· Large building owners, managers, realtors, HOA representatives and tenant groups
December 13, 2017 6-8 PM
Cambridge Innovation Center
1951 NW 7th Avenue, Suite 600
Miami, FL 33136
Free light meal provided (through non-County partner). Please RSVP.
More details and any schedule updates can be found on our website.